Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"For each of these, you will always calculate a degree of freedom"

I'm currently in my Biology lab. We brought our computers in today so we could calculate mean, standard deviation, density, etc. It's easy and I feel like I could do better things with my time, but it doesn't really matter, you aren't working for personal gain, just for a grade. An arbitrary number that accentuates an individuals ability to consume data and spit it out with a high degree of accuracy.


However, I did get an A on my Biology exam, which I am quite proud of, seeing that the rest of the class apparently bombed. I only extrapolate this because our professor offered "amnesty" and gave a lecture on the how college exams are different than "exams you may have taken before." I guess I am well versed in data digestion.

Also, I've been very busy lately, hence the lack of posts.

Well, perhaps I will write more later. I have to complete a draft of a paper for my Great Works class, finish my Spanish homework, then complete an outline for a Biology paper.

Appendum: I got a B on my Chemistry Exam! I was expecting a D or lower, so I am very happy. :D

Ciao!

Religion is an illusion and it derives its strength from the fact that it falls in with our instinctual desires.
-Freud
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
- Sigmund Freud, And I Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment